Use Mp3 Juices Website to Download YouTube and SoundCloud Files as Mp3 on iPhone and Android
There are many ways to download Mp3 music files on Android and iPhone, but we all know that SoundCloud and YouTube both are very popular among users. You can find all the music on YouTube and SoundCloud. So how do you download music to your iPhone or Android devices from YouTube and SoundCloud? Today, I will tell you the easiest way to convert and download YouTube and SoundCloud files as Mp3.
Meet Mp3 Juices Website
Mp3 Juices is a Music Search Engine that searches music from 8 different sources. It allows to play the music before you download them, and then you can choose to download. Mp3 Juice can be used as SoundCloud and YouTube Downloader as well as YouTube or SoundCloud to Mp3 converter. This website is accessible via Mobile Devices as well as Computer.
How to Download YouTube Videos and SoundCloud Music as Mp3 on Android
- Visit Mp3Juices.cc via an Internet Browser on your Android Smartphone or Tablet.
- Tap on Manage Sources option. Select YouTube or SoundCloud to search any music file. You can select both if you want to trigger the search result from both the website.
- Type the music, song, artist or album name in the search field, and hit the Search button.
- Tap on Download option located underneath music file that you want to download, and then tap Download MP3 option. The music file will be downloaded and saved under Download folder on your Android Device.
How to Download SoundCloud and YouTube Music as Mp3 on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Note : You will need to install an Additional free application as iOS devices don’t let users download MP3 files using stock internet browser.
- Download MyMedia App to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Launch MyMedia app and visit Mp3Juices.cc website. The app comes with the inbuilt internet browser that you can use to visit Mp3Juices website.
- Now type the song name, artist name or album name in the search box that you want to download.
- Tap on Manage Sources option and select YouTube or SoundCloud or both of them, and hit the Search button.
- Now go through search result to find the song you want to download, and click on Download option.
- Now you will get 3 options; Download, Save to Cloud and Share on FaceBook. Tap on Download option, and hold for a while.
- Now click on Download File option, and it will be downloaded.
- All the downloaded files can be found under Media option within MyMedia app. If you have downloaded many songs, it will play all of them automatically if you play one music file. So it also works as a music player.