Graph and Chart Maker – Bar, Line and Pie Charts
Read Instruction below if you have any trouble using this tool.
This Chart maker tool is the easiest way to create comparative and colorful visual graphs and chart without any Microsoft Excel and Designing knowledge.
How to Create Bar Graph, Line Graph, or Pie Chart Using the Tool Above
- First of all, select Chart Type (Located on the top left corner with the Title “Chart Maker). You have 3 options to select: Bar Chart, Pie Chart, and Graph Chart.
- Add Title for the chart. It can be whatever you like.
- Adding more bars (values): It gives you only 3 bars/segments/lines by default. You can add as many as you want by clicking on + sign and also can delete pressing – sign.
- Each option will have random value, you can type anything in the value field you like. Label it with any name and also can change the color.
- Your created chart or graph is always available to preview on the right side.
- Once done creating, click on Download PDF option to download the created chart as PDF.