Graph and Chart Maker – Bar, Line and Pie Charts
Read Instruction below if you have any trouble using this tool.
This Chart maker tool is the easiest way to create a comparative and colorful visual graphs and chart without any Microsoft Excel and Designing knowledge.
How to Create Bar Graph, Line Graph, or Pie Chart Using the Tool Above
- First of all, select Chart Type (Located on the top left corner with the Title “Chart Maker). You have 3 options to select: Bar Chart, Pie Chart, and Graph Chart.
- Add Title for the chart. It can be whatever you like.
- Adding more bars (values): It gives you only 3 bars/segments/lines by default. You can add as many as you want by clicking on + sign and also can delete pressing – sign.
- Each option will have random value, you can type anything in the value field you like. Label it with any name and also can change the color.
- Your created chart or graph is always available to preview on the right side.
- Once done creating, click on Download PDF option to download the created chart as PDF.