How do I Save SoundCloud Songs to Android Devices
We have already published an article how you can download SoundCloud songs to iPhone, and now we will tell you how it can be done on Android devices. Android Phones and Tablets allow to download mp3 as well as video files via Internet browser, so an Android user can visit any SoundCloud to MP3 converter or downloader website, and download the file from there. However, there are also apps that you can use. Let’s know how it can be done.
How to download SoundCloud Music to Android Devices
This app is free to download and use. It has been downloaded by millions of users, and its average rating is 4.4 in Google Play Store. There are 2 ways to download SoundCloud Music using this app; Download Without SoundCloud app or Download With SoundCloud app.
Method 1 (Download Without SoundCloud App)
- Download SoundLoader app from the given link above, and launch the app.
- Tap on Menu icon on the top left the corner, and select SoundPlayer.
- Now type the song or Music name in the search field, and hit the OK button.
- You will find matching result, and each music file will have Floppy icon, you can click on this icon to save Music.
- All the saved or downloaded music is stored under Storage/Music/SoundCloud folder. (Some devices have music folder under Emulated folder)
Method 2 (Download with SoundCloud App)
- You will still need to download SoundLoader app. Download it, but there is no need to launch.
- Also, Download SoundCloud App from PlayStore, launch the app, log in with your ID and Password. If you don’t have an ID, you can create a new one for free, or login with your Social Media account.
- Find the song you want to download, and play it.
- Click on Share icon, and select SoundLoader.
- Music file will be downloaded and saved under Storage/Music/SoundCloud folder. Download time depends on the size and duration of the songs.
Use a SoundCloud Music Downloader Website
- Launch SoundCloud App on your Android Phone.
- Play any song you want to download.
- Click on Share icon, Select Copy to Clipboard.
- Now visit anythingtomp3.com.
- Paste the SoundCloud Music link you have copied. Tap on the URL field, tap again and hold your finger to get the paste option.
- You will notice that URL has file name and hash tag before “https.” You need to remove everything that comes before “https,” else it won’t work (check the screenshot).
- Click on Convert to get the download link for the MP3 file, and wait for few seconds.
- Now you will get the download link, click on it, and the file will be downloaded in MP3 format. It will be saved automatically under Download folder on your Smartphone or Tablet. You can listen in Offline mode, and can also transfer it to your computer.
If you don’t want to use Internet Browser, then SoundLoader for SoundCloud app is the best option.
Please note that downloading a copyright file may lead to legal action against you. You can still download thousands of royalty free music from SoundCloud.