Image Editor: Pixelate, Draw, Filter, Shapes, and More
Some Features Clarifications about the Photo Editor App
–> Tint, Multiply, and Blend Feature: After enabling the Tint, Blend or Multiply checkbox, you can click on the color to choose a different color, adjust the color opacity to make it more transparent. There are few color options there, but you can still use color code (get color code using this color picker tool). Copy color code and then paste and press Enter button.
–> After Clicking on Text functionality will make other Editor options disappear. Just click on the small options icon on the top right corner to make it appear again.
–> Don’t forget to comment if you face any other issue.
Enjoy this Cool Picture Editor App (Scroll Down For Mobile Version)
Mobile Version of Photo Editor
I would recommend to use Desktop Version above if you can because it has much more functionality. Mobile Version comes with limited features.
All the Features of Photo Editor App (Desktop Version – Scroll Up to Use first one)
- Grayscale your pictures and files: Looking to apply the Grayscale effect to make your picture look like a scanned one? Just tick the Grayscale checkbox and all done.
- Some filters/effects: Apply 2 different Sepia effect, sharpen your image, emboss it, invert it to make it look Negative, or just Remove White or Adjust Brightness.
- Pixelate your images: Do you want to hide something or make your picture pixelate? Enable pixelate and adjust its capacity.
- Tint, Multiply, and Blend: Enable and Pick a color you want to use or just use a color code.
- Mask: Click on the Mask option to upload your own mask to add to your picture.
- Add Text: Click on the Text option to add text, you can style it and also change the color.
- Draw on the image: Click the Draw option and draw anything on the image you like.
- Add Shapes and icons to images: Click on the Shape or Icon option to add shapes to images.
- Rotate, Flip, and Crop: You can also use Rotate, Flip, and Crop option to edit your image.