Record Screen and Camera (Webcam) Simultaneously
Read the instruction below if you face Trouble.
Want to record without Webcam? Sure, we have another tool to recorder with or without audio. You can use our Screen Recorder With or Without Audio page.
What is the use of Recording your computer’s screen with Webcam (showing yourself in via camera along with screen recording)?
- It is best for those record Tutorial Videos. You can call it a Tutorial Video maker where you show your computer’s full screen or just an app or browser window along with your video that shows on the bottom right corner.
- It can also be used to show gameplay on the computer.
What are the requirements?
- You must use Google Chrome Browser on a Computer (Not supported by Mobile Browsers).
- You should allow permission to use Microphone and Camera.
How does it Work?
Just allow mic and camera permission when you are asked, then hit the Start button. If you are using a Mac, it may ask you to open system preferences to allow Chrome permission. After clicking on the Start button, select the desired tab and then click on the screen recording view, and hit the Share button (now recording will start). Once the recording is done, press the Stop button. The output file will be downloaded itself.
Why Output is in .webm format and not in .mp4?
- .webm files are lower in size and handled well by Google Chrome.
- It is supported by Google Chrome. So you can just double click to open in Google Chrome browser and watch the video. If it is not openning in Chrome by default, use right-click on the file and chose to open with Google Chrome browser. You don’t need any video player app. It just plays fine in chrome and VLC player.
- .webm is supported by YouTube. You can directly upload file on YouTube without any conversion. It is also lower in size, so it is uploaded quickly and consumes less data.