OnePlus 2 Full Technical Specifications : Should you buy OnePlus 2?
There has been rumors that OnePlus 2 will feature 2K resolution, 16-megapixel camera, 32GB/64GB Storage etc. Some of the rumors remained rumor. OnePlus calls it “the flagship killer,” but is it really so? Before we come to the conclusion, let’s know about OnePlus 2 Full Technical Specifications.
OnePlus 2 Full Technical Specifications
Dimension : 151.8 x 74.9 x 9.85 mm
Display : 5.5-inch
Resolution : 1920 X 1080 pixels
Finger Print Sensor
RAM : 4GB/3GB LPDDR4 (Depends on internal storage that you choose)
Primary Camera : 13-megapixel with OIS, 6 lenses, f/2.0, Dual-LED laser focus, Slow Motion and 4K video capture
Secondary Camera : 5-megapixel
Chipset : Octa-core 1.8 GHz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 V2.1
GPU : Adreno 430
OS : Oxygen OS, based on Android Lollipop 5.1
Battery : 3300 mAh
SIM : Dual-SIM (Nano)
Connectivity : USB type-C Port, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, WiFi
Network : 4G/3G/2G
Color : Sandstone Black
Should You Buy OnePlus 2?
After checking the OnePlus 2 Full Technical Specifications, you should understand all. I wonder if I am the right person to decide if you should buy it or not, but I will try to be as clear as I can.
Features and design that OnePlus 2 lacks
- MicroSD card slot
- 2K resolution
- Removable battery
- Slimness (9.9mm)
Am I missing anything else? Comment bellow to let me know.
Do you really care about MicroSD Card Slot : It’s not found in Galaxy S6, S6 Edge as well as all iPhones. If you need more memory, get the 64GB version, and you will also get 4Gb RAM. Need more storage? Use Cloud, Google Provides free unlimited cloud storage for your photos and videos. Need more storage for Files? You can still use Google Drive and OneDrive. Need More Storage? Then, you don’t need a mobile, get a computer for you. 😀
In-built Battery : Get used to it, because that’s in trend. However, OnePlus 2 has 3300 mAh battery that is more than any high-end smartphones, like Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 edge, Note 5, iPhone 6 Plus etc. That is something OnePlus has taken care of properly. If you can carry a battery with you to change it when requires, then you can also carry a power bank, can’t you?
So, we have 2 good reason to skip OnePlus 2, that is thickness and resolution, but hang on…..
Reasons, that will make anyone buy OnePlus 2
- OnePlus 2 will cost $ 329 for 16GB storage and 3GB RAM and $ 389 for 64GB Storage and 4GB RAM. It is half of the other high-end models available in the market. In this price, OnePlus 2 is the best smartphone that you can buy
- USB Type-C port that removes the hassle of thinking about down and up side of USB, just put it in the port even with close eyes 😉
- 3300 mAh battery, that even high-end smartphones lack these days
- Dual SIM with dual stand-by (Nano SIM)
- LPDDR4 RAM that performs better than its predecessor
- The best chipset available in the market (Snapdragon 810 V2.1)
- Improved 13-megapixel 6 lenses camera with OIS, Dual-LED and laser focus
- Slow Motion and 4K video capture supports
- Stunning design with Stainless steel sides and unique back that is different from any other smartphones
When you compare any smartphones, don’t forget to compare the price. After all, the price is the main reason that makes the specifications better or worse. OnePlus 2 has all the high-end specifications in mid-range price. If 2K display doesn’t matter for you, go for it. Save money, and have fun time with your family!
64GB will be available in the US and Europe starting from 11 August. This is the first 4GB RAM Smartphone launched by OnePlus.