Users have been waiting for the latest iOS jailbreak for so long, but we didn’t expect iOS 9.1 Jailbreak to arrive. We thought Pangu is going to skip iOS 9.1 jailbreak, and the Jailbreak for iOS 9.2 would be released. However, this is not the case here. iOS 9.3 in approaching that may arrive by the end of this month, and now they are releasing it for iOS 9.1. I hope so many users must have upgraded to iOS 9.2 after a long time wait.
Well, if you are one of those users who are still running iOS 9.1, you are in luck. Pangu has just released Jailbreak for iOS 9.1. The jailbreak app can be downloaded for Windows as well as Mac.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.1
- Download Pangu app for Windows or Mac
- Take a backup of your device via iTune, in case…..
- Turn off Find my iPhone, and Turn on AirPlane Mode
- Run Pangu App on your Computer
- Now click on Jailbreak iCon and hang on
- Your Device may show memory full notification, please ignore as it’s normal during jailbreak process
Along with IOS 9.1 Jailbreak, Pangu Team has tweeted to release Jailbreak for Apple TV 4 next week. According to their tweets, there will not be so much to do with Apple TV for normal users, as it will be mainly for Developers.