How to open YouTube Desktop Site on Mobile and Tablet
Please Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
YouTube has a separate web page for computer and mobile devices. When you visit YouTube website via a mobile phone or tablet, you see a mobile version of the site. However, there are a couple of ways to visit a full desktop version of the site on Android, iPhone, and any other mobile devices.
YouTube Desktop Version Site URL For Mobile & Tablets
- Launch internet browser on your smartphone. Any browser will do, Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox etc..
- Type YouTube URL exactly the way it is written below, or click on it from a mobile device, and you will be on the desktop version of YouTube website.
Alternative Methods : How to visit YouTube Full Site (Desktop version)
Safari Users on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Visit m.youtube.com, and you would see the mobile version of its website. (Note : If you try to open www.YouTube.Com, you may be forced to launch YouTube App).
- Now tap on small arrow icon, and select Request Desktop Site, and the page will reload to a desktop version of YouTube site
Google Chrome and Firefox users on iPhone, Android or another device
- Visit YouTube from Google Chrome or Firefox browser.
- If you are redirected to a Mobile Page, tap on the menu option, and select Request Desktop Site option.
- That’s it, and now you can use the full version of YouTube site.
How to switch back from Desktop Version YouTube to Mobile Version
After switching to YouTube Full site, you cannot switch back to Mobile version of the page in the same window. You will have to close the current browser window, and then visit YouTube in a new window. It will take you to Mobile Page automatically. If you face any trouble, close the current window, and type m.youtube.com in the new window, and tap the OK button.