Case Converter (Word/Sentences)
Sometimes we forget to turn on Caps Lock or Use capital letters where needed, or maybe some other mistakes. So if you have already prepared an essay, article, or document, but want to change the case, it can easily be done. You can convert the case to anything you like.
What case can you convert to?
- Convert any sentence to Title Case –> Each word’s first letter will be a capital letter.
- Convert to Sentence Case –> The first word of a sentence will start with a capital letter.
- Convert to Upper Case –> All the letters will be converted to capital letters.
- Convert to Lower Case –> Everything will be converted to lower case.
- Convert to Capitalized Case –> It’s the same as Title Case. The first letter of every word will start with a capital letter.
- Convert to Invert Case –> It will convert all Upper Cases to Lower Cases and all Lower Cases to Upper Cases.
- Convert to Normalize with a single space –> Put 1 space after each word.
- Convert to Normalize with double space –> Put 2 spaces after each word.
Online Case Converter Tool
View in Fullscreen Mode