Word Cloud Generator: Customize, Get SVG Code or Download
This simple tool will help you generate Word Cloud and Download it.
Read the instruction below to learn more about this Word Cloud Generator and How it works.
How to Download the Generated Word Cloud as a PNG or JPEG image?
First understand if you need JPEF/PNG File or not:
The tool has the option to download SVG file that a transparent image type file that you can open with Google Chrome and view. It can also be used in your website as background or for other purpose without changing the format. SVG is a small transparent file that is best to use on your website as it is without converting it to JPEG or PNG.
Still need to Convert? Follow these quick steps:
- First download the SVG file clicking on the button within tool.
- Visit our page SVG to PNG or JPEG converter page.
- Upload your SVG file and Download JPEG or PNG whatever format you need.
How to use Word Cloud Generator Tool Properly
- If you want to use your own text, delete everything from the text box and paste or write your own text.
- Click on the Go button to have a look what it has generated.
- Adjust the angle either by typing angle or by moving the angle meter (you can drag it to any angle).
- You can either click Download SVG button to download the SVG file.
- Play around with other option to change the look.
How to change Background of Generated File and Download it?
Well, changing background is possible by picking any color you like. It is within the tool. However, downloading with the changed background is not possible. But, you can take a screenshot of the generated image that will save the file in JPEG or PNG file depending on how your system take screenshot (rather what format it saves to).
I don’t want SVG file, I just What SVG code for the Word Cloud. Can I get it?
Of course, just click on the Copy SVG Code button to get the SVG code of the generated word cloud.