How to Generate Cool Pattern or Background for Low Polly or Webpages
Please Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Low Poly project or game needs some different kind of background that may sometimes feel like a diamond-shaped pattern. This article will guide you on how you can generate such a pattern for free in any resolution you like. Such a pattern also looks cool on the website. Here are some examples:
The first example is made by selecting dark combination colors and can be easily used for any website or blog background with a white color text combination. You can use this Color Contrast Tool to find the best background and text color combination.
You can find 2 more images below that is made with the different color combination
So how did I make them? You don’t need any kind of skills. Just use options and rulers to select desired color or pattern combinations.
How to generate cool patterns or backgrounds?
- Visit this Low Poly Pattern Generator Page
- Click on the View in Full-Screen option for better navigation.
- Now you can type any desired resolution you like. You can get it even in 4K or 8K resolution.
- If you already have an image that you want to try, feel free to use that image by clicking on Select an image option. Have a look at all the settings below:
- Palettes can be used to use colors and then you can adjust using the Hue, Saturation, and Luminosity bars.
- Options under Geometry allow adjusting the pattern’s Cell Size, Depth, Dither, and Variance.
- Once one and you are happy with the output shown, just click on the Download button (alternatively you can right-click on Image and save it). The image will be saved as .png file that is supported almost all the platforms.