IOTransfer Makes Data Transfer Easier Between iOS Devices
Please Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
There are many tools that let you transfer data between iOS devices and even between Mobile Devices to Computers. iTunes itself has some options related to data transfer. However, due to some limitation in iTunes many users prefer third party software, especially when you want to manage multiple devices and you keep data transferring/exchanging among them. So today we are going to introduce IOTransfer.
What is IOTransfer?
IOTransfer is an iPhone Manager Application that is available for Mac and Windows operating systems. It allows managing iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch data (i.e. Videos, Photos, Voice Memos, Apps, Music etc.). Whether you want to transfer data from one iOS device to another or you just want to import and keep it on your computer, IOTransfer can do this.
How to Use IOTransfer?
Using IOTransfer is very easy. Follow these steps;
- First of all, download the application from iotransfer.net. Please make sure you are downloading the correct version. The web page includes separate app for Windows and Mac. So if you own a Mac, click on the Apple Logo, else click Windows logo
- Install the application on your computer, and launch it
- Connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch via a genuine USB cable
- Now your device’s detail will appear on the screen, i.e. model name, iOS version, battery percentage etc.
- Now all the will be shown on the left of the App screen and it will also show the quantity
- Click on a folder, select the files, and then export them to your computer in any existing folder or create a new one. Keep them to your computer as backup, or you can connect another iPhone to import those exported data
The good thing about IOTransfer app is that you don’t need to jailbreak the device. If you are using an iPhone with low storage or running out of memory, you can import the data to computer and keep them saved, and remove those data from iPhone to free up memory.
Test IOTransfer app for Free and Pay with 60 days money back guarantee
If you want to test the app whether it works or not, you can download the app, connect your iOS device and test it with some limited features. If you like it, then go for an individual or family plan. The individual plan costs $24.95 each year, and a family plan costs $29.99/year that let you install IOTransfer tool on 3 computers. After paying the amount if you are not happy with the purchase, you can contact them and request for a refund within 60 days.