Fotojet: Free Online Photo Collage Maker and Editor Tool
Fotojet is developed by Pearlmountain Technology Co. for photo editing, graphic designing and creating photo collage. It can turn your photos into wonderful collages, social platforms banners, and so on. After you finish them, you can quickly share with family and friends via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr, or you can save them to your computer or print out directly. It works perfectly in any browser without the trouble to download and install.
Photo Collage Maker
Collage maker provides 600+ creative collage templates and 80+ classic collage layouts. You can use them to make your unique collage, at the same time you can also add text, and clipart to your collage and change the templates’ background.
How to use collage maker tool to make your own Photo Collage
- Visit Fotojet.com
- Open collage maker by click the button “COLLAGE” on the top bar, or you can also click “Make a Collage” option on the middle of page
- Many kinds of collages will appear on the screen, you can choose the one you like the most. I will select Creative collage maker in this tutorial
- You will see various templets on the left side of the screen. You can choose any of them you want to use
- Now you can play with the sample pictures, of course you can add your own photos both from computer and from Facebook. Click the button Add Photo, and choose the way you want to add photos
- Once you add photos, all the added photos will appear underneath “Add Photos” option, just like you see some pre-added photos. Now you need to drag the photos one by one to the each box of template. If you just click the photo, it will not be added to the boxes
Now you can add Text, Clipart and Shapes. These options are located on the left sidebar. Adding any of those stuffs are easy and works almost the same way. Example, click on Text option, and you will see many kinds of text samples, and click whichever you like to add into your collage. Then you will see the text box, double click it, and start to type your words in. you can adjust its size, location, color and opacity. What’s more you can add outline and glow to it
You can also change the background if you don’t like existing background. There are two ways for you to do so. You can replace it with the available sample backgrounds or choose an image from computer. Move mouse to BKGround, there are plenty of backgrounds you can choose to use, if you want to add your own picture as the background, just click the button Choose an Image on the bottom bar
- Now you can save it to you computer, print it out, or share via social platforms
Fotojet Photo Editor
Photo Editor is a power tool, it can be used to crop, resize, rotate, straighten, exposure, sharpen, dehaze, vignette, and tilt shift your photos. Now let’s start to edit photo.
- Visit Fotojet.com, and click “Edit a Photo” option. You can play with the sample picture or add your photo by clicking the button “Open” on the top bar
- There are some basic functions you can use, such as Crop, Resize, Rotate, Exposure and Color. All the adjustments of these functions can be realized just via a few drags and clicks
- Take an example of adjusting exposure (see image above), just drag the bars to adjust, after you find the photo exposure is set as you like, click Apply to apply all the adjustments, if you find you don’t like it, click Cancel to reset. Also there are some advanced functions you can use to adjust photo. Use them to beautify your photo. These can also be finished via drag and click. Just try them out
- Now move to Effects. Click on it to see all the effects
- You will see many effect options, like Black & White, Sepia, Vintage, Chromatic and so on. Click on each effect option to expand it, and you will get many similar effects under each option. Click on any of them to try, and keep the one you like
- Once you are done with the editing, you can hit Save option to save the image, or click Share to share on social media, or just print it
Fotojet is certainly an amazing free online photo editor that you must try. You will love their Photo Collage Maker tool for sure.