Please note that the below-mentioned steps will not work on iOS 10. VShare fails to install its app on iOS 10. If you are still running iOS 9, you can follow.
Note : If you are an Android user please read our article about vShare Market for Android Devices. The guide in this article is dedicated to iOS users only.
We all know that iOS devices, like iPhone, iPad or iPod have got just one Apple App Store that can be used to download free or paid apps. However, those who jailbreak their smartphones get additional advantages with some tweaks. How about those without jailbreak devices?
There may be apps you can’t find on App store, but they are still available on the third party app store, but you should know how to download from there. We will take you through the steps.
Note : We don’t hold any responsibility of the third party app store and available apps there if they misbehave or harm your device/data by any means. So proceed at your own risk.
Here is the step-by-step guide how you can install the third party iPhone App Store on your device
Update : You won’t find any VShare Download option while visiting from iPhone or iPad. You need to install VShare Helper app on your Windows Computer. VShare is not available for Mac yet, we will update once they have something new to offer.
If you have a Windows PC or if you have Windows Installed on Mac, follow these steps
- Download and Install VShare App on computer
- When you launch VShare app for the first time, it will start downloading and installing a compatible driver. So let the driver be installed. Once the driver installation is complete, restart the VShare app on your computer if it doesn’t restart automatically
- Now connect your iPhone to the computer via cable
- Wait for sometimes until your computer installs the iPhone driver, and Vshare app recognizes the iPhone
- Once VShare recognized the iPhone, it will show your iPhone information including apps, videos, and music on computer
- Now check your iPhone, you will have a VShare App on the device
- Click VShare app to launch
- Now you can tap on any app to download or search a new app
- When you tap any app you see “Get” option, and you can click on Get to download the app
- When the downloading starts, you may pause clicking on pause button if you want to download the app later
- You can click Download icon (on the top right corner) to check download progress, install the app or Update them
- When the download is complete, you get the popup notification to install the app. Tap install and the app will be installed in few seconds
- If you didn’t install the app that time and wants to install later, you can select Download tab anytime, and tap the Install button
Please ignore the everything mentioned below as the above-mentioned steps are the updated and 100% working. You can comment below if there is any issue following the steps.
We have tested on iOS 9.2.1 and works like charm Visit http://vshare.com/ on your iPhone or iPad through Safari Click on Download (Unjailbroken) Accept all the prompt and profile installation, you will be asked to enter the passcode of your iPhone. Now go back to the home screen, and you will find vShare Store What we have found surprising is “vShare already appears as Verified, so you don’t need to trust it from Profile. Now the App installed, you can launch the app and install any app you want. You may realize that the downloading speed is slow. We will give you an example how to download apps from here. Follow the steps Launch vShare Store App on your iPhone or iPad Tap on any App you want to download Now tap on Install icon You will get a prompt, tap on Install again Now you can go back to the home screen to see the app download progress (it doesn’t show the progress in app store) Once the installation is complete, tap on the app. Now you will get an error “Untrusted Enterprise Developer” Go to iPhone’s Settings Tap on General –> Profiles & Device Management Tap on the developer name –> Tap on Trust “Developer Name” Now launch the app, it should work fine Whenever you get an error to open the app, you need to verify developer in the same way. Note : Some apps may fail to download, don’t bother to try again as it keeps on failing the installation.