Apple releases OS X and iTunes Update
OS X 10.10.5
OS X El Capitan is coming this fall, and an unexpected OS X update has arrived. The version of the new update is 10.10.5, and it doesn’t bring any major changes in the system except minor fixes.
- The issue with QuickTime Player is fixed that prevented playback of Windows Media Files
- Now the compatibility with certain email servers has been improved
- Now you can import videos from GoPro camera that was creating issues earlier
If you want to update your system, launch App Store, click on updates, download, and allow the system to restart. It will take a few minutes, so hang on.
The last iTunes update brought Apple Music service, and here is the new update. We will tell everything what iTunes 12.2.2 has brought.
- Now iTunes will not lose the page when you go back to any previous page in Apple Music
- You will be able to see the list of the artist you are following on Apple Music
- The version will allow artist to share videos, music, photos and thought to connect, and it all can be done right from iTunes
- The matching issue with Playing in action menu and the library has been fixed
- Now you can click on Beats 1 banner to see the complete schedule of broadcast
- Now the artist will be sorted correctly in the list
If you wish to update to the latest version of iTunes, follow the same process as we guided above for OS X update. However, restart is not required for this update.