Unblock Blocked Content, Apps and Websites with Rocket VPN App
Rocket VPN is one of the most downloaded VPN app that you can find in the Google Play Store and App Store. The company has added built-in browser within VPN app, and you can also add certain apps to use VPN on Android devices. So it gives you enhanced security and privacy. Here are some quick features of this VPN app.
Features of Rocket VPN App
- It unblocks those websites and content that was restricted in your country
- Encrypts all the data you access while surfing internet to protect your privacy
- You can choose from Multiple virtual locations; United States, Australia, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Japan and Singapore
- You can add apps to its launcher within Rocket VPN app, and unblock them if they are blocked for your country. For example, if you can’t access, Pokemon Go in your country, you can choose to set a different location for this app, and unblock the access. This feature is available on Android app only
- Increase privacy with built-in browser. You can browse internet directly from the app without using any other browser (available on Android App only)
- When you are connected to VPN, Hackers or other third party can’t spy on your web traffic, and you enjoy anonymous and safe internet browsing
Rocket VPN app can be installed on any Android device that is running Android 4.0.3 or later version. An iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch user must have iOS 8.0 or newer version.
How do I add an App to Rocket VPN Launcher to connect to a virtual location?
- Launch Rocket VPN app on your Android device
- Tap on Add Launcher option (rocket icon in round circle), select the the app you want to add, and then select location you want to use with that particular app
- That’s it, and you are done. Now you can tap on the app you have just added, hit the connect option, and the app will be connected to VPN
Pricing – Free and Premium
Rocket VPN can be downloaded for free, and they let you use 250 MB free each month. If this is not enough, you can upgrade to premium that costs $3.99 monthly or $23.99 yearly.