How to recover deleted files from Windows Computer
Losing data could be quite frustrating if you deleted them mistakenly. There are still ways to recover your deleted files, and we will tell you how you can do that.
EaseUS a leading company that deals in various recovery applications and utilities for Windows, Mac, Android and iPhone. If you have lost data from your computer and can’t find a way to recover, you can try easy data recovery tool that is free to use. This free tool allows to recover 1GB File for free, and you don’t need to provide Credit Card information for this. If you like it, you can get unlimited access upgrading to Pro version paying a one time fee of $69.95.
How to recover your deleted files with EaseUS Data Recovery App on Windows
- Download and Install the EaseUS Data Recovery Application (Please install it on a USB Stick or other Disk, don’t install it on the drive where you deleted the file from)
- Run the application, and select the type of files you want to recover
- Click the Next button at the bottom to proceed further
- In the next window you get the option to select Disk to recover deleted files. You need the select the same drive/disk where files were stored earlier
- Now Click on Scan
- Now you can browse through folders to check your deleted data. If you can’t find it, click on Deep Scan, and it will look for the data again, and now will show more folders and files
- When you find you lost files and folders. It also shows the preview on the right side. Select the files/folders and hit Recover option to restore deleted files
- Once you click on Recover option, you will be asked to select the drive where you want to save them. Select the desired disk or folder, and hit Save, and all the selected files and folders will be saved there.
EaseUS Data Recover Wizard is available for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista as well as Windows XP. If you are not a Windows user, you can still get it for Mac, iPhone and even Android.
Pricing for Windows
There is no need to get worried as you can test the app without spending even a single penny. Single-user lifetime license for 1PC costs $69.95 or You can buy its WinPE Bootable Media for $99.90. If you are professional, technician license is also available that allows you to use on unlimited number of PCs and Servers, and it costs $499 for lifetime.