Grade Point Average (GPA), CGPA, and Targeted GPA Calculator
CGPA stands for Current Grade Point Average. GPA stands for Grade Point Average.
The tool below will help you calculate 3 things:
- Needed GPA (to achieve targeted GPA)
How to Use this Tool?
- Current GPA: Enter your current GPA if any (0 to 4 only). Not a Mandatory option.
- Credit Eared: Enter how many credits you.
- Course, Credit Hours, and Grade: Your can type anything for Course. It could just be numbers, course name or a mixture of number and letters. For Credit Hours and Grade, select a value form drop-down list.
- Hit the + icon if you need to add more courses. By default, you get to add 5.
- I am currently taking: Enter the total credits you are currently taking.
- I want to raise my CGPA to: Enter the value between 1 to 4 (can be in decimal as well) to tell what GPA you are targeting, rather what you want to achieve as your Current GPA.