Encrypt Your Images (And Decrypt it)
How to use this tool to Encrypt and Decrypt Images?
Earlier we published a tool that lets you encrypt your text messages, now we are here with the Image Encryption Tool. Let’s see how it works:
- First of all, type the encryption key (if you are decrypting, type the Key sender gave you with the image)
- Click the Browse or Choose a File option to upload the image
- Click on the Encrypt button (If it’s an encrypted image, click on the Decrypt button).
- Please wait for the image output to change (It will show to encrypted or decrypted image based on the button you have pressed).
- Click on the Download button to get the image.
Supported Image Files: JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF
View in Fullscreen Mode
This image encryption tool can be very useful for those who like to send Secret Images to their friends, girlfriend, boyfriend, siblings, or anyone they like. There are 3 layers of security with this encryption:
- Image view is disabled by default and cannot be looked at without decryption.
- You must have the password to decrypt it.
- You should also know where to decrypt.