Encrypt Your Images (And Decrypt it)
How to use this tool to Encrypt and Decrypt Images?
Earlier we published a tool that lets you encrypt your text messages, now we are here with the Image Encryption Tool. Let’s see how it works:
- First of all, type the encryption key (if you are decrypting, type the Key sender gave you with the image)
- Click the Browse or Choose a File option to upload the image
- Click on the Encrypt button (If it’s an encrypted image, click on the Decrypt button).
- Please wait for the image output to change (It will show to encrypted or decrypted image based on the button you have pressed).
- Click on the Download button to get the image.
Supported Image Files: JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF
This image encryption tool can be very useful for those who like to send Secret Images to their friends, girlfriend, boyfriend, siblings, or anyone they like. There are 3 layers of security with this encryption:
- Image view is disabled by default and cannot be looked at without decryption.
- You must have the password to decrypt it.
- You should also know where to decrypt.