Dictation App: Multi-Language Speech to Text
Whether you want to dictate in English, Spanish, Arabic, Hindi, Urdu or other languages. This tool will help you with this. You can speak in many languages to convert your speech to text. Just make sure that you have your mic on and you have to select the correct language before dictation.
Punctuation you can use (Mac and iOS Users need to use Safari – Chrome creates punctuation issue on Mac and iOS)
- Say “Period” or Full Stop to use “.”
- Say “Comma” to use “,”
- Say “Exclamation point” to use “!”
- Say “Question mark” to use “?”
- Say “New line” to start a new line
- Say “New paragraph” to start a new paragraph.
Use the Dictation App Now
Click on View in Full Screen to dictate large paragraphs. The text field will be expanded itself.