MultCloud: One Place to Manage All Cloud Accounts
Please Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
There are many cloud drives in the market. Which one do you choose? Each one has its own highlights. So many people use several cloud accounts. Others registered multiple clouds to get more free storage. Besides cloud drives, there are also other services as online storage such as FTP, SFTP, WebDav, etc. More accounts, more trouble. Do you imagine manage them together? Congratulations! It is now possible with MultCloud.
MultCloud is a platform to combine multiple cloud services in one place. MultCloud is a web app. You can use it on any system any device through browser once connected to the Internet.
Some features of MultCloud
- Transfer files across cloud drives: With MultCloud, you are able to move, copy files between clouds directly without downloading and re-uploading.
- Scheduled Transfer: Transfer data from one cloud to another at a regular interval or for a special time. It has Email notification.
- Work in the background: It can process the transfer of files even in the background while you are doing other stuff on your computer.
- Sync data on multiple clouds: MultCloud has a Cloud Sync service, provide you eight sync ways.
- Multi-server parallel transmission: MultCloud has a task manager to manage them.
- Common management operations: upload, download, cut, copy, paste, move, delete, rename, share, preview, etc.
- Search files in all clouds.
How to use MultCloud
- Visit MultCloud’s website, create an account or Experience without signing up.
- In MultCloud, add clouds into it. Cloud supports OAuth authorization does not need inputting username and password.
- Under Cloud Explorer interface: Manage clouds like in Windows explorer. Notice that there is a share manager.
- Under Cloud Transfer interface: Do complex cloud to cloud transfer task.
- Under Cloud Sync interface: Enjoy 8 sync methods: simple sync, mirror sync, move sync, cumulative sync, update sync, incremental backup sync, full backup sync and two-way sync.
- In Task Manager: Check, edit history tasks and running tasks. Upload URL.
- System points: get unlimited traffic by sharing and recommending.
- Error lists: view error reasons.
- Chrome extension: Use MultCloud and web edition of Google Drive easily. Create transfer mission related to Google Drive and check task of MultCloud.
If you have already tried and used MultCloud, please share your feedback by comments and let us know how it worked for you.