iTunes runs slowly on Windows? Try this speedy iTunes alternative for iPhone file transfer
Please Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
iOS devices are very smooth as far as performance is concerned and we really like the app has optimized its operating system. However, there are times when you really miss some of the features that Android Smartphones has, e.g. Downloading music, videos, or any other files using the browser and play them with the stock music player app or simply install a third party app with an ease that is not available in the Play Store. These all features work on Android without rooting the device. iPhone, iPad, and iPod users have limited options to manage files, they are stuck with the iTunes to manage files. What do you do when iTunes frustrates you?
iTunes is useful, but runs slow on Windows and also complicate and lengthen the process at times
iTunes on Mac works much better than it does on Windows device, especially if you don’t own a high-end computer. Click on the iTunes app and it might take ages to load. There is another problem related to managing files; If you have just one iOS device, you might not have realized any complication. However, if you are the owner of at least 2 iOS devices, e.g. An iPhone and an iPad, or you have 2 iPhones, how do you manage files? Putting files from one device to another device, exporting music, videos, etc. from one device and importing it to another is a long process. So if you have gone through such frustration and looking for an alternative, then you should try WinX MediaTrans.
The Best iTunes Alternative for Mac and Windows to Manage Files on iOS Devices
WinX MediaTrans application is one of the best iPhone Files Manager app that let you manage files between iOS Devices and Computer smoothly. WinX MediaTrans supports Music, Videos, Photos, Voice Memo, Ringtones, iTunes U, Podcasts, iBook, and even a Flash Storage that you can quickly use to transfer files between a Flash Drive to iPhone.
If there are files, like Videos and Audios in such format that your iPhone doesn’t support, WinX MediaTrans will convert them to playable MP4, MP3 or AAC format. It also has the ability to unchain DRM and let you transfer DRM Protected videos and music. So it will make M4V/M4P/M4A files playable on any device that you have downloaded from iTunes Store.
How WinX MediaTrans iOS Files Manager App works on Windows
WinX MediaTrans doesn’t need any special knowledge to use. Here are the simple steps to use the app;
- First of all, Download the WinX MediaTrans (iTunes Alternative) app to your Windows Computer. It is available as free trial to test the features. Install the app and run
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod and wait until it recognizes your smartphone
- Now click on Photo Transfer, Music Manager, Video or other option depending on what file you want to manage
- Now Click On Add option if you want to add, select files from your computer or flash storage and add. If you want to delete, select the files you want to delete, and hit the Delete option. In the same way, you can select files and click the Export option if you want to export your smartphones files and then use it on your computer or transfer to any other device, like another iOS device
- Finally, hit the Sync button and wait until the syncing process is complete
- Now you can disconnect your device from computer
So you can try iTunes as well as WinX MediaTrans app and find out which one works faster and smoother. You can visit iTunes Error FAQ page if you face any trouble while installing or using iTunes.
Share iTunes Stuck Related Meme and Win Cash
Do you have a story to tell about iTunes Stuck? Make is interesting and join the Meme Contest. Submit your entry, share it, and you may win cash.