How to turn on/off iPhone without Power Key
There may be times the Power Key of your iPhone is not working, and you want to restart/turn off your iPhone. In such situation you can’t even force reboot without the power key, but you can still do that with little trick.
How to turn off an iPhone without using Power Key?
First of all you need to enable AssistiveTouch following these steps
- Go to iPhone’s Settings
- Tap on General –> Accessibility –> AssistiveTouch
- Enable Assistive Touch
- Now you have a small AssistiveTouch icon on your iPhone that you can hold and move anywhere on the screen. Now you can go back to the Home Screen
- Tap on the AssistiveTouch icon
- Tap on Device
- Tap and hold on Lock Screen iCon until you get the option to turn off the device
- Now you can slide the Power Off button to turn off
Watch this demo video
How to turn on iPhone without Power Key?
Turning off the iPhone without power button was a easy part, now you might be thinking how to turn it on. Well, it’s even easier. Just connect your iPhone to a power source (for charging), and that could be your charger or laptop. Once connected, iPhone will turn on itself.