How to ring a misplaced silent Android Phone
Please Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
If your Android Smartphone is in silent mode and it is misplaced, you can ring to locate the phone. This is pretty easy, but that smartphone should be connected to the internet.
Here are the steps to ring a misplaced Android Phone even that’s in silent mode
- Open play.google.com on any internet browser
- Log in with the same username and password that you were using for your misplaced smartphone
- Once you are logged in, click on the setting (gear icon)
- Click on Android Device Manager
- You will be asked for the password again, please put the password and Sign in
- Your smartphone model number should show up now. If you use more than one device with the same Google ID, you need to click on the Phone Model and select the device you want to ring
- Now click on Ring, and confirm it clicking on Ring again
- Your device will start ringing at full volume for 5 minutes. So you can locate the device this way.