How to Mirror Android devices of Mac, Windows and Linux
Mirroring Android device on Mac, Windows or Linux is very easy, you can set it up in few minutes. All you need is Google Chrome installed on your laptop. If you don’t have Google Chrome installed on your computer/laptop, download it here. Once downloaded, install the Google Chrome browser.
After Google Chrome installation follow these steps to Mirror your Android device on Mac / Windows / Linux (Ubuntu)
- Install Vysor from here (app for Google Chrome)
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Android device : Settings –> About Phone –> tap on build number seven time (for Xiaomi Phone, tap on MIUI version). This process will enable developer mode. Now go back to Settings, and tap on Developer options, enable USB debugging mode. On Xiaomi phones, developer options are located under additional settings
- Now launch Vysor from Chrome App Launcher
- Connect your Android smartphone or tablet via supplied USB cable
- Click on Find Devices, and select your Android Device
- You will be asked to confirm on your Android Phone and install an app, please confirm and allow the Vysor app to install on Android smartphone or tablet
- One Done it will start mirroring automatically
Now you can see your Android device’s screen on your computer, and can operate as well.