How to Make Ringtones For iPhone Without iTunes
Please Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
With iPhones being so common everywhere, every iPhone user literally has the same default ringtone which makes it hard to guess whose phone is ringing at times. But if you ask an iPhone user why they don’t set custom ringtones, they would all answer the same thing. “It’s too complicated”.
We get it! Being an iOS user comes with its own limitations. The ringtones should only be in the .m4r format and no longer than 30 seconds. Additionally, you have to transfer them to your iPhone via iTunes, which in itself is a complex tool.
But what if we told you there is not one, but TWO ways to make ringtones for iPhones without iTunes? That’s right. Thanks to Softorino, a Ukraine-based tech company that develops iOS-friendly software, it is now possible to bend the rules of iOS and create trim-less ringtones for your iPhone.
In this article, we will show you how to transfer ringtones to iPhone without iTunes. So without further ado, let’s begin!
How to Make Ringtones for iPhones Without iTunes
You can easily create .m4r ringtones for your iPhone using iRingg. iRingg is a desktop app for Windows and Mac that allows you to convert any song into a ringtone for your iPhone and transfer it to your device. You can choose from millions of songs on SoundCloud and YouTube.
The tool comes with an AI algorithm that recommends which songs to use as ringtones, based on your listening habits. Moreover, it connects with your device over Wi-Fi and transfers ringtones cable-freely.
iRingg has an incredibly easy to use interface and here’s how you can use it to create and send ringtones to your iPhone:
- Launch iRingg on your Windows/Mac PC and connect your iPhone via a cable.
- Browse the “For You” tab to find suggested ringtones based on your music collection onб your computer. Alternatively, you can use the in-app search browser to find any of your favorite songs.
- Use the on-screen tools to trim the ringtone (if needed) and click on the export button.
You can find the newly transferred ringtones on your iPhone in Settings > Sounds & Haptics. No need to sync via iTunes whatsoever.
Another way to download and transfer your favorite ringtones to iPhone is by using Softorino YouTube Converter 2. Developed by the same company that created iRingg, SYC2 is a popular downloader, converter, and transfer tool for all iOS devices.
It is a desktop app for Windows and Mac that allows you to download, convert and transfer any video or audio file from over 60+ media platforms to your iPhone as MP3, MP4, or M4R files.
Here’s how you can download and create trim-less ringtones with SYC2:
- Launch SYC2 on your Mac/Windows PC and connect your iPhone via a USB cable.
- Paste the URL of your desired song from YouTube, SoundCloud, Vimeo, Dailymotion, or any of the other 60 platforms. Alternatively, you can also use the built-in app browser to search for your favorite songs.
- In the “Convert to” option, click on Ringtone, select your device, and hit the Convert & Transfer button.
Your trim-less ringtone would be sent to the Sounds & Haptics location on your iPhone. You can download and convert billions of songs from YouTube, SoundCloud, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and all the other major media platforms.
Now that you’re aware of two easy ways to make ringtones for iPhones without iTunes, go ahead and test your creativity. Set funky ringtones on your iPhones to stand out from the crowd. The days of custom ringtones are back!