EaseUS data recovery wizard free : Data recovery app for Mac OS X and PCs
There are times when we delete some important files mistakenly or hard drive gets damaged, and this could be very frustrating. You may have some beautiful memory stored on the hard drive or some important work that could lead to loss of money or job. So what can you do in such situation? This is when you need the help of a data recovery software.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free
EaseUS has been in this field for 12 years, and they have got a good reputation. Free Data Recovery Software could be a good way to try their service. If you like it, you can upgrade to pro version. The free version allows to recover 2GB of Data, and it should be enough to test how well it works.
Some quick features of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
- It can help you to recover Deleted, Formatted or inaccessible data
- Almost all types of files can be recovered, including emails, compressed, audio, videos, docs, images etc.
- This app can recover data from various storage types, like HDD, SSD, USB, Storage Media, Server, RAID, etc.
- Data recovery from lost, deleted or hidden partition is also possible
- Recover Data even when your computer fails to start. It can be done with bootable media, but it is available with Pro Version only
- EaseUS Data Recover Wizard is available for Mac OS X as well as Windows PCs
How to recover data with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free
- Download EaseUS’s free recovery software
- Launch the application
- Select what you want to recover. If you want to recover everything, select all types
- Then click Next button
- Now select storage or hard disk partition where data was initially stored
- Then click the Scan button
- Now you will be shown the files that can be recovered. If you don’t find it, hit Deep Scan option
- Select the files you want to recover, and click Recover option
- You will be asked to select the drive where you want these files to be stored after recovery. Please don’t select the same drive where files were stored initially. Save it to some other drive or storage unless you recover all the files. You can transfer it later to the same drive. If you save the recovered file to the same drive, it may cause permanent loss of file from that storage, and you may not recover rest of the file. So recover all the files first, and then transfer them to their right place
Here is a demo video where we recovered some images after deleting them from USB Thumb Drive as well as Trash on Mac OS X
Try EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free to recover 2GB Data, and you can upgrade it to get unlimited access. They have various subscription options for the single user as well as a technician. Pricing starts from $69.95 for Windows and $89.95 for Mac. One time payment includes free lifetime upgrade.