How to Download Videos from KissAnime, 123Movies, GoMovies, and GoStream
Downloading YouTube Videos have become very easy as there are many online tools that let you download just in simple clicks. However, if you want to download videos or movies from an online website, like KissAnime, 123Movies, GoMovies, or GoStream website that would be little tricky. It’s very easy to do if you have a Mac, Windows, Linux, or even a Chrome Computer.
What will you need to download the Video?
- Google Chrome Browser
- A Video Downloader Extension
How to Download Videos or Movies from KissAnime, 123Movies, GoMovies, and GoStream?
- Launch Google Chrome Internet Browser on your computer
- Add this Google Chrome Extension to the browser and enable it
- Restart the Browser to make the extension work properly
- Visit any of the websites I just mentioned above (works on many other sites)
- Play the video and then click on the Download Icon (The extension what I asked to add to chrome will add a Download icon on the top right of the Chrome Browser)
- Then you will see either Start or Download button with the video/Movie name. It may take up to 60 seconds for the download button to appear after the video playing starts. Once it is there, click on it to start downloading. Please note that it may or may not show file size.
- If you want to see how much file it has downloaded, click on the Download icon again. Once the download is complete a popup will appear and then you can name and save the file
The process to download the video is same for all the websites we have told in the article. Please note that many time a popup to save the video will appear instantly after you click the download button. So you can name the file and save, it will be downloaded like other files you download on Google Chrome.
Note: Downloading any copyright content may lead in legal action against you. So please download any file at your own risk and avoid downloading copyright stuff.