Download Spotify Music For Offline Play with Free and Premium Plan
Please Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Spotify is one of the Most Popular Music Streaming Service Providers that allows you streaming music online as well as offline. However, offline play requires to download the music file that is impossible for free users. Playing online is just fine if you are on an unlimited data plan. If this is not the case, you may end up being charged for additional data usage. Well, we found an application that allows downloading Spotify Music files without considering what plan you have got.
Meet TuneKeep Spotify Music Converter for Mac and Windows
This Spotify Music Converter application is very useful whether you are a premium or free Spotify user. It does much more than just simple downloading.
What can you do with TunKeep’s Spotify Music Converter app?
- Download any Music File: The music files can be downloaded in MP3, WAV, M4A, and FLAC format.
- Download high-quality files even as a free user: You can download files keeping quality 320 Kbps that are usually available to premium users only.
- Download the Whole Playlist or Album.
- All the converted/downloaded files will have their ID3 tags intact, e.g. Album, Genre, Title, Artist, etc.
How Does It Work? How to Use TuneKeep’s Spotify Music Converter App
- Make sure that you have both the app installed on your computer: Spotify as well as TuneKeep’s Spotify Music Converter app. It’s better to have the latest version of both the apps.
- Launch Spotify Music Converter and Spotify will be automatically launched as well
- Go to Spotify and then find the music that you want to download.
- Drag the music file to the TuneKeep’s Spotify Music Converter app (You may also copy the link by clicking the share option and then copying the link, and then add the link to the converter app.
- Now you can hit the convert button to download the music file.
- In the same way, you can also convert the whole album or playlist by dragging them into this app.
Note: If a playlist has more than 99 songs, you cannot download the whole playlist this way. You need to open the playlist and select all music files and then you can drag them there, and convert.
Get the app
As a conclusion, TuneKeep comes with an easy-to-use interface, 5x faster downloading speed, high-quality audio output and useful output sorting functions. It meets all our requirements for enjoying our favorite Spotify songs offline on our portable media players including iPod Nano and Sony Walkman. It also helps you get rid of the unpleasant limitations in the free plan.
If you are a Spotify user or going to try Spotify, you can download the app and have a test first. The free trial version allows you to use all the features but the only limitation is it only converts 3 minutes of each song. If you like it, you can get a lifetime license at $39.95 and it also comes with free lifetime updates.