Cisdem PDF Converter OCR for Mac Lets You Convert, Merge, and Decrypt PDF Files
Whether we talk about Bank Statement, Utility Bills, or a Salary Slip, these all files usually come in a PDF format if you get them in your email. PDF files are supported by almost all the modern computers as well as smartphones and tablets. However, there are many problems that a company or an individual may face while dealing with PDF files, some of them are as follows;
- Editing PDF Files: PDF Files cannot be edited without the help of a supported application. So it’s kind of a read-only file.
- Removing PDF Password: Some PDF Files are password protected that you would not want to send to someone and also tell the password. So it’s better to remove password before you send.
- Merging PDF Files: When you have many PDF files and you want to combine them to arrange in order and make one single file, you will need a PDF Merger that can do it.
- Converting PDF File into a certain format: If you want to convert a Scanned PDF file or just a normal file into an image or Word or any another format, you will need a PDF Converter app.
Today, we will talk about an app that can do all the above mentioned. So all you will need is one app to solve almost all your PDF related problems.
Cisdem PDF Converter OCR for Mac: A Perfect Solution for your PDF Files Related Needs
Cisdem PDF Converter OCR for Mac app recognizes more than 200 languages. Its OCR technology can convert even scanned files into editable or searchable PDF file format. Here are some features of the app that you should know;
- Cisdem PDF converter OCR can Convert a Scanned file into the editable document or searchable PDF format.
- You can convert files into Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Text, Keynote, ePub (eBook), HTML (Web page), and images. It can even extract images from a PDF file.
- Encrypt or Password Protect a PDF File.
- The app also lets you remove the password or decrypt a password protected PDF file.
- Under the Creators tab within this app, you can add multiple files and then Merge them to make them one file. You can also adjust the quality of the output file.
How to use Cisdem PDF Converter OCR for Mac to convert a PDF file
Cisdem PDF Converter OCR for Mac comes with easy to use user interface. You can follow these quick steps;
- First of all, you will need to download this OCR PDF Converter that can be downloaded as a free trial to test the features.
- Once you have the App installed on your Mac, you can launch the app and select Converter or Creator tab. Convert Tab is used to convert a PDF or Scanned file into Word, PDF, Text or any other format, and this tab is also useful if you want to decrypt or encrypt a PDF file. Creator tab can be used to merge and/or adjust the PDF quality and page size. This tab can also be used to password protect the PDF file.
- After selecting the Tab, you can drag and drop a file into the tab.
- Select the file type you want to convert into, select the language of the file, and then hit the Convert button. You will be asked to select the output folder. Now hang on for a while and allow the app to convert the file. This is how you can convert PDF to Word on Mac. Not just word, but in many other formats, e.g. .xls, .ppt, .txt, .epub, .html, etc..