There have been situations when we delete our phones’ data accidentally or the device gets broken or any other situation, you can still recover the data. Sometimes the phone is not as important as the stored files, and we will tell you how you can recover your precious data. We have come to know a great software, known as Dr.Fone for iOS. it works for all iOS devices; iPhones, iPads, and iPods. It is compatible with all iOS devices, even with latest iPhone 6s and 6s plus and iOS 9.
What can you recover using Dr.Fone for iOS
- Photos and videos : You can preview and select those files you want to recover
- Texts and iMessages : Read and recover
- Contacts : View contacts and recover them
- Call History : This is something amazing that you can even recover call history
- You can also recover Safari Bookmarks, WhatsApp Messages, Calendar, Notes, App Videos, App Documents, Voice Memo, Voice Mail and almost all the data.
- You can also recover all data without selecting each file separately
Almost all the data can be recovered by scanning your iOS device through Dr.Fone for iOS, or it also allows you to recover data from iCloud and iTunes. However, Media files can be recovered only by choosing iCloud or iTunes option within App. If you use iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 or iPod touch 4, you can even recover media file directly scanning your device, but I doubt if you really use that old model.
Repair iOS Devices (software issue)
Along with the data recovery, you can also do one amazing thing. If your iPhone is stuck at Apple Logo or performing abnormally or you spoiled something while flashing ROM, You can use Dr.Fone’s repair operating system option to fix the issue. It takes a few minutes and It would fix your iOS device.
How to recover Data data from iOS devices using Dr.Fone’s for iOS
- “Download Dr.Fone for iOS“ for Windows or Mac OS
- Install on your computer/laptop
- Connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod to your computer via supplied cable
- Click on Start Scan, and wait for the next screen to appear
- Choose the file what you want to recover or simply recover all.
Dr.Fone for iOS can be tried for free. If you like it, you can buy. It costs $ 69.95 for 1 PC, and you can use maximum 5 devices to recover data.