How to fix the iOS 7.1.2 update blocking bug
A few days ago the U.S. company Apple released a new iOS operating system update as the version iOS 7.1.2. Despite being a simple update with 32.2 megabytes weight, some users have started to report problems of blocking the device during downloading and installing the update. This problem has no gravity beyond the discomfort that generates suffering a blockage in the mobile or tablet to install an update, and this time we will explain step by step guide to fix the problem when installing iOS 7.1.2.
During downloading or installation of the update iOS 7.1.2 if you see the screen of your device has frozen (or just the progress bar does not advance), all you have to do is type simultaneously hold the Home button and the lock button of the screen. We must hold down both buttons until we see that our terminal restarts showing the logo of Apple logo. After the restart, the terminal should start normally, in which case we reenter the updates of iOS to check if it has properly installed the update that were downloaded. If the update was not completely installed, the terminal will automatically resume the process at the time the section will agree to the updates ( Settings ,General and “Software Update“).
In case you have not yet installed the iOS 7.1.2 update , the steps to follow to download and install are:
- First we enter the application settings.
- Once inside, click on the section “General” which is represented by the icon of a small gear.
- In this section we click on the option software update.
- Clicking on this option will automatically check the availability of updates to determine if a newer version of iOS is available for download. It is essential that during this process the Internet connection is enabled (preferably WiFi to avoid consuming the data rate).
- If there is an update available just have to press on the button “Download“, then accept all the terms and conditions that Apple shows us in the process. The rest of the upgrade process is fully automatic and we have to nothing but wait until the installation is complete; throughout the duration of the update download is recommended that we ensure that our connection to the Internet is fully functional, plus it is also recommended to install the update by having a minimum 70% of battery backup.