iOS Transfer 3 Lets You Transfer Files Wirelessly, Download Online Videos, and do Much More
As we already know that transferring files to iOS devices could be a little pain as users have to rely on iTunes. iTunes doesn’t come up with free media files that you can download without payment and play on your iPhone or iPad. However, there are some third-party applications that make things easier for iOS Users. iOS Transfer 3 is the latest version of the iOS Transfer app that comes with many great features that we will talk about. This app has been made with the intention to solve all media-related issues and to also solve some other problems, like file transfer, device clean up etc..
Features of iOS Transfer 3 App
- Transfer Music, Videos, and Photos Wirelessly between iOS Devices or between iOS device and computer
- Convert Videos to the desired format
- Clean junk files of your iOS device
- Download online videos
How to use iOS Transfer 3 App
First of all, you need to download this iPhone transfer software that comes with 7 days free trial to test the features. Install the app on your computer and launch it. Connect your iOS device to enable features of the app. Here are the options and their usage that you will find in iOS Transfer 3 app;
Manage:- The Manage option allows importing and exporting files that include Music, Videos, iBooks, Contacts, Voice Memos, Podcasts, and Apps. You can simply click on Import option if you want to add files to your iOS device or click on Export (after selecting files) to transfer from your device to computer.
Clean:- The Clean feature let you clear iPhone system storage by deleting those files that you don’t need.
Videos:- The Videos option comes with 2 great features: Downloader and Converter. Downloader option allows you to download online videos. So if you want to download a video from Facebook, YouTube, etc.. You can simply paste the Video URL and click the Download option. If you tick the “Automatically transfer the downloaded videos into iOS devices,” it will download and send it to your iPhone or iPad library as well.
The Converter option within the app allows converting a video into Mp4, MKV, FLV, 3GP, MPG, WMV, AVI, and MOV format. This way, you can easily convert a video into the most suitable format for your device and make it playable across all platform.
Air-Trans:- If you hate cable method to transfer files and wants to get rid of it, then Air-Trans feature is the solution. Here is how this feature works
- You should first download iOS Transfer 3 on your computer
- Now download Anytrans app on your iPhone or Android phone. This app can be downloaded for free from the App Store or PlayStore
- Launch the app on your Smartphone and make sure that all devices are connected to the same WiFi network
- All the connected devices should show up on all the apps (on Smartphone and computer), or you can scan the barcode and start transferring videos, music, and photos wirelessly between devices