How to create awesome Video Presentation with Adobe’s Spark
All you know how to create a PowerPoint Presentation, but how about something more where you can add your voice and upload on Youtube or share on social media. We will tell you about Adobe’s awesome online tool “Spark.”
Spark is an online tool from Adobe that allows doing make some awesome posts, pages, and videos. So if you want to make memes, invitations, portfolio, even recap, presentation etc.. Spark could be very useful. However, we will tell about Video Presentation only in this article.
How to make a video presentation with Adobe’s Spark
- Visit Adobe’s Spark Log in Page
- You can log in with your existing Google or Facebook ID. If you don’t want to do that, create a new account selecting “Sign up for free” option
- If you have logged in for the first time, or you have not created anything earlier on Spark, you will see three option on the page with Plus (+) sign; Post, Page, and Video. If you have already used earlier, click on menu sign (with three small line on the left top corner)
- Click on + sign associated with Video option
- Name your Video Presentation, you can type anything you want. Once you enter the name, Skip option will be changed into Next button. Click Next to proceed further
- On the next page, you will have to option to choose from available Story Templet, or you can hit Start from Scratch if you prefer more customization
- Now you have everything you need to create a beautiful presentation
Options to customize your video presentation with Adobe’s Spark
- As you can see in the screenshot above, there are many options to customize your video presentation. There are three options on the top right corner; Themes Music Layout. So you can give a different look to your presentation, select any available music or upload your own from computer storage
- Photos to this video presentation can be added from your local storage, Creative Cloud, Drop Box or you can even import from Google Photos
- There is a + icon in the middle of the player. When you click on it, you get the option to add even text and other icons
- Clicking o Mic icon allows adding voice to Video Presentation. So you can add images and explain them in your voice. That’s what make it a video presentation
- Once you are done with customization and creation, click Preview or any Play icon to check the created presentation
- Click Share to Save, Download or Share the video presentation. When you click on Share button, it will take some time depending on the file duration
- Now you have the option to Download the file, share it via shareable link, share on social media, email your friend or colleague or embed on your Blog or website getting the embed code
What else Spark’s Video Presentation Maker tool has to offer?
Even with such great feature, Adobe charges nothing. It is free to use service. All the created files or presentation stays under your account as long as you want. While creating a file, you get the option if you want to make it private or allow other users to find. All created presentation can be edited in future to change the sound, image, text or anything you want to change or add.