Earlier we wrote an article to tell how to find out who unfollowed you on Instagram, and now we are here to explain how anyone can see who unfollowed you on Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr. There are some websites as well as applications for Android and iPhone that can be used to see who unfollowed you. You can use any of these methods.
Who unfollowed me on Twitter
- Visit Unfollowgram.com.
- Click on Sign in with Twitter account button.
- Login with your Twitter ID and Password, and authorize Unfollowgram.
- Now it will show your Twitter account detail; Number of Total Followers, New Followers, Recently Lost Followers and the Users you are following.
- Click on Unfollower option to see all the users who have unfollowed you recently. If you are logging in for the first time, it may not show anything here. It will start tracking now onwards.
- Along with checking unfollowers, you can also click on these option to get more detail on your Twitter account;
- Who is not following me back : It will show you only those users you are following, but they are not following you back.
- Who I am not following back : You can click this option to find out those users you are not following, but they are still following you.
- Followers : It lists all the followers you have for your twitter account.
- Following : This option is useful to see all the users you are following.
Use FriendFollow Website to See Pinterest, Twitter and Tumblr Stats
FriendFollow supports 3 social media accounts; Pinterest, Twitter and Tumblr. Here is the step by Step guide how to use them.
How to find out who unfollowed me or Twitter or those who are not following back
- Visit friendorfollow.com.
- Click on big Twitter button, and login with your Twitter ID and Password.
- Once you are logged in, you will see following screen (If you are logged in with multiple account, you need to click on view results option, and then you will be on the following screen);
- Following : Click Following option to see all the users you are following , and they are not following you back.
- Fans : These are your true fans who are following you, but you are not following them.
- Friends : Following each other.
- Unfollowers : This option will tell you who unfollowed you recently.
- Followers : It shows the new followers.
Note : Unfollowers and Followers list me be empty if you have logged in for the first time. It will keep the record now onwards.
How do I check who are not following me back on Pinterest
- Visit friendorfollow.com, and click on big Pinterest button.
- Login with Pinterest ID and Password, and authorize this website when you are asked. Now you will be on the following screen;
- You get 3 options here. Following option lets you check the users you are following but they are not following you back. Fans option shows the users who are following you, and you don’t follow them, and the Friends option shows the follower you are also following.
Who is not following me back on Tumblr
- When you visit friendorfollow.com, you won’t see Tumblr option there. So you will have to Login with Twitter or Pinterest account, and then you can click on small arrow icon located with your user name, and then click Add New Account option. Then you will get the option to login with Tumblr ID.
- Once you are logged in, you will be on the page where you Tumblr and other account will be shown. You need to click on view result option to see the follower/following details.
- Now you will see the screen with 3 options; Following, Fans and Friends. All these options works the same way it does for Pinterest account.
iOS App : Follow Tracker (Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instragram etc.) App for iPhone
- Download the Follow Tracker App from App store.
- Launch the app, and select the account to login. You can login with many social media accounts including Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram and many other.
- Once logged in, you will see 4 options; Gained Followers (New Followers), Lost Followers (Who unfollowed you), Are not following back (Who are not following you back), I’m not following back.
- Note : This app will not show all the detail when you login for the first time. It will keep the track after first login.