T-Mobile keep offering great deals now and then, and now they are offering a free Samsung Galaxy Smartphone when you buy a new one. Just like all other deals, this deal has some terms and conditions as well, but it’s a great deal if you are planning to buy a new Smartphone or a new connection.
What’s Buy One Get One (BOGO) Deal from T-Mobile ?
When you buy a new Samsung Galaxy SmartPhone you can get one for free, but at the start you will have to pay even for the second phone, and you will get the full credit as Prepaid card. Here are some points or Terms and Conditions that applies to this BOGO Galaxy Offer.
- Buy a Samsung Galaxy Smartphone on an Equipment Installment Plan (EIP) ( Note : the first Phone must be purchased on EIP)
- Buy a Second qualifying Samsung Galaxy Smartphone of equal or lesser value at Full Price or on an Equipment Installment Plan
- Get a new T-Mobile line of Service
- Visit T-Mobile Promotion Page within 30 days of the second phone purchase
- Fill the form using SAMSUNGBOGOMAY16 promotion code
- Maintain the service with good billing record for 3 months
- You will receive the rebate (amount that you spent to buy second phone) as Prepaid Master Card
The deal is good enough, isn’t it? However, you should buy a higher value Smartphone as your first phone, because the value for the second phone must be lower or equal to the first phone to get the rebate. On top of that, you may also get Samsung Gear VR for free on selected devices.