Apple has added additional features in iCloud Setting that allows you to restore deleted files, contacts and calendar. You need to follow simple steps to do that.
How to Restore Files, Contacts and Calendars using iCloud
- Visit iCloud.Com, login with your user name and password
- Click on the Settings icon
- Scroll down to the bottom, and you will get Advanced section under the listed Apple devices what you own
- You will get three options : (1) Restore Files (2) Restore Contacts (3) Restore Calendars and Reminders
- You can click on any, because you will get all the options again in the next step
- Once you click on that, you will get a new Windows. There will be 4 tabs in this window (Restore Files, Restore Contacts, Restore Calendars and Look me up by email)
- Click on the required tab (ex : Click on Restore files if you want to restore them)
- Select the files you want to restore. If you want to restore all, check Select All
- Click on restore, and you done.
Note : Each document shows the remaining days, that is maximum validity of the document. After that many days, you will not be able to restore files.
In the same way, you can also restore contacts, calendars and reminders.