We have discussed many free music downloader apps for Android as well as iOS devices. Music Paradise is one of the most popular applications that you can install on your Android Device to download and play free MP3 songs. However, we are here to tell you about another application “Music Maniac Pro.”
How does Music Maniac Pro app works
- After Installing the application on your Android Smartphone or Tablet, launch it. It may take a while when you launch it the first time. Music Maniac Pro may ask your permission to access your location, and you can accept or reject, it will not make any difference while using the app
- When the app is launched, you have 2 primary option to understand; Search and Download
- Tap in Search icon, and type the name of the song, artist or album, and hit the search button
- Now you will find all matching result, and you will see 2 tabs on the top of the screen; Results and External Results. Results tab is selected by default., and if it fails to find the file you are looking for, you can select External Results tab
- Tap on any music file, and you will get 3 options; Download, Listen and Close. Close option does nothing, but close the current options window only
- If you want to listen before you download, tap on Listen option. You can click on Download icon while listening to the song, and the downloading will start
- Alternatively, you can simply tap on the music file, and hit the Download option to download quickly without listening to the file
- All the downloaded files can be found under Downloads option within app. If you clear the Downloads history, the files will still be saved on your device that you can find under using any File Manager app, It saves all the downloaded file under Music –> Music Manic Pro folder. Depending on your phone settings and storage, it could be under SD Card or Internal Storage
- The music app on your device should add the downloaded music automatically. If it doesn’t, refresh the music app or add manually
Download apk file for Music Maniac Pro app
Unfortunately, the app is not available in the Google Play Store. So you need to download the apk file and install manually on your device. You can download this app here. However, make sure that you need to enable/allow the device to install apps from an unknown source to install this app, else your device will refuse to install.
Note : Downloading apps from third party app stores involve risk of downloading infected file. Downloading copyright files using any app may lead to legal action.