Sometimes you may want to convert a PDF file to Images, like JPG, JPEG, PNG etc., or vice versa. If you have never done this earlier, you may think how it can be done, but it is very easy. You can use available tools on on your device, or do it online. We will tell you many ways that can help you convert JPG to PDF or vice versa. You can convert almost all type of image files.
How to Convert PDF to JPG, JP2, EXR, PNG on Mac OS X
- Double click on any PDF file to open.
- Now click on File option (located in menu bar), select Export option.
- A new window will open, where you will be asked to enter file name and destination folder where you want to save the file.
- Select the image type from “Format” drop down list, and click Save option.
Note to Mac Users
While selecting a format be careful what you want. These are the formats or extensions of images you can convert PDF file into on Mac.
- JPEG format will save the file with .jpg extension.
- JPEG-2000 saves the files with .jp2 extension.
- OpenEXR will save the file as FileName.exr.
- TIFF save as .tiff, and PNG saves as .png.
- All these formats are the format of image.
PNG, TIFF, EXR or JPG to PDF Converter option on Mac
- Open image file on Mac by double clicking on it.
- Click on File option in menu bar, and select Export as PDF option.
- Name your file, and select the location/folder where you want to save it, and hit the Save button.
Convert any image file to PDF on Mac and Windows
- Launch Google Chrome Internet Browser on your computer.
- Drop any image file to Google Chrome. You can also right click on image file, and select to open with Google Chrome.
- Once image in opened in Google Chrome, press Command+P (Mac Users), or Ctrl+P (Windows User).
- Now you will get the Print Preview window. Click on Save option, type a name for the file, select folder/drive, and hit Save button.
Online Free PDF to JPG and PNG or Image to PDF Converter Websites
This website can convert PDF to JPG, PDF to PNG, JPG to PDF or any other file formats to PDF. Follow these steps to do that.
- Visit the website.
- PDF to JPG : Select the option PDF to JPG –> Upload one or Multiple PDF Files –> Wait for a few seconds and files will be read to download –> Now you can click Download All option to download all converted file as zip, or click Download button located underneath converted file. If a PDF file has 2 or many pages, it will automatically create a folder, and put all converted files into this folder. You can also select PDF to PNG option if you want the image in PNG format.
- JPG to PDF : If you have an image or many image files in JPG format, and you want to convert them to PDF. You can select JPG to PDF option on the website –> Upload JPG imag files and wait for a few seconds to get the download link –> Click on Combined option to combine multiple images to a single PDF and download. If you wish to download each image file as separate PDF, click on Download option located underneath image.
- PDFtoImage website can also be used to convert PDF to Word, PDF to Text or you can even select any to PDF option, and upload the file. It will identify the file itself.
SmallPDF.Com (In Case PDFtoImage Website goes down)
SmallPDF is another website that does the same job PDFtoImage does. We have mentioned this site as well because there may be times when one of them goes down, so it’s always better to have other option to complete your job. Here is a screenshot from SmallPDF website what they allow to do.
- They let you add multiple JPG files to convert them into one PDF file.
- You can ad PDF file with one page or multiple pages, and download each page as separate image or combine all of them as one zip file and download.
- They also allow to merge pdf files and split a multi-pages pdf file.
If this article helped you to convert PDF to JPG or JPG to PDF file, please share on social media and let other know as well.