There are so many websites where you can stream videos online, like YouTube, Metacafe, Vimeo, DailyMotion and so on.. However, they don’t allow to download those videos. There are many other sites where you can play HD Movies, and you get frustrated with the buffering because some sites have their Videos uploaded on such servers that don’t give the best experience to stream movies. The only solution to watch properly is to download those videos, but how?
How to download any flash Videos or Movies
- Add this free Flash Video Downloader extension to your Google Chrome Browser
- Once added, you will see a new Download icon on your Chrome Browser
- Now visit any Video Streaming site, and Play a video (I will play a video on Metacafe)
- Now click on Download icon
- You will see all available quality of the current video that you are playing. Click on Start or Download button associated with the desired video quality
- Note: While downloading from many websites, It shows file size only (not resolution). You can assume the video quality by the file size. Example : I played a video on DailyMotion, and tried downloading by clicking on download icon. Now I got the option to download the video in 3 quality as you can see in the image below
- After clicking on Start or Download button, you will get the option to select the location to save file, and you can also enter the desired name while saving
- That’s it, and your file will start downloading. Don’t pause the download in the middle as it fails to resume now and then
Note : This Flash Video Downloader extension doesn’t allow to download YouTube Videos. We have already provided full instruction on how to Download YouTube Videos. Google own YouTube, Chrome, and Chrome App store, so the developer could never get his app/extension approved abusing YouTube privacy. So he must have chosen to disable download for YouTube.