There are times when you want to get rid of social media accounts, and you may wonder how to do that. We will take you through the steps to delete/deactivate some of the most popular social media accounts.
How to Delete Linkedin Account
Linkedin is professional social media platform, and you will not find many spammers there like other social media websites. However, if you want to delete your Linkedin account follow these steps;
- Visit Linkedin.com, and login with your ID and Password
- Hover the mouse pointer on your profile icon image, and click Privacy & Settings
- Make sure you are under Account and Subscription tab, and click on Closing Your Account
- Give them a reason of leaving Linkedin and click Next
- Now Enter the password and click Close Account
How to Delete Twitter Account
- Login to your Twitter account visiting Twitter.com
- Click on your Profile, and Select Settings
- Scroll down and click on Deactivate my account
- Read the detail before deactivation as you can make some changes if you still want to use Twitter
- Now click on Deactivate @UserID if you still want to close it
- Enter the password, and click Deactivate account
How to Close FaceBook Account
We have already discussed how to delete FaceBook Account, so follow the steps given in the article. We have discussed 4 ways to disappear from FaceBook, and that will help for sure.
How to delete Google+ Account or Profile
This guide will not delete your whole Google Account, but Google Plus Profile only. So follow the steps given below if you want to do that;
- Visit plus.google.com/downgrade, and login with your Google ID and Password
- Read the warning and deletion consequence before you proceed further
- Tick the required check box, and click Delete (Note : No warning message will appear, and you will lose your account, and the data can’t be recovered)
Deleting your profile will not delete your business pages, and you can still manage them.
Delete whole Google Account
Instead of deleting Google Plus if you want to delete whole Google Account including Gmail and other services, you can visit myaccount.google.com. Login with you Google ID and Password, and click on Delete your account or services under Account preferences section, and follow the instruction given on the screen.