There are times when we import some items from international online stores, it could be China or any other country. They do provide the tracking number, but sometimes we face trouble while tracking Chinese posts. These days some Chinese smartphone brands, like Xiaomi, LeTV, Bluboo are so popular as they provide great devices at very competitive price that Samsung, HTC or Sony can never do. However, these brands are not available around the world. So users import it from international online stores, like AliExpress.com, Alibaba.com, GearBest.com etc.. Most of them are located in China and Hong Kong.
One example : When you order any item on AliExpress, it shows your order detail along with tracking number, and give you China Post Tracking website address or just Postal Company name. First of all, AliExpress never shows the updated status of your Post/Parcel, and when you track via provided China Post Tracking website, it shows either nothing or very little information. So we will tell you about the best China Post Tracking Service that is absolutely free.
China Post Tracking option with tracking number, How to track China Post
- Visit AfterShip https://www.aftership.com/. It supports 339 countries
- Enter the tracking number in given field
- Click on Track button
- Now you will get your parcel/post updated status
Note : Sometimes it won’t show the parcel status right there. When you click on Track, you will be asked to select the courier/parcel company that is responsible to deliver your parcel to your country. You need to select that, and the status will be shown.
How to track post / item from Ali Express Website After making a purchase
How to get the tracking number from Aliexpress if you have made a purchase
- Visit AliExpress.com, and login with your ID and Password
- Click on your Name, and hit My Orders
- Just above the item, you will will see Order ID and View Detail. Click on View Detail option
- Now you will see more detail on your order along with Tracking Number and the Link of the courier company website to track the post
- Visit the link given for the courier service, and enter the tracking number to find detail of your post
Note : The link of the courier company could be different depending on what service seller choose to ship the item. Tracking information may take up to 7 days to appear in case of standard post. If you can’t find information, use the first method we told above, and track from aftership.com. If you still can’t find any information, contact seller via AliExpress. Aliexpress does have the option to send message to any seller.
When I import from AliExpress, it usually takes a month or more to reach India. So you need to have lots of patience, else you can choose to pay shipment fee and select DHL, FedEx or other premium shipment option.