Briefcase Pro Wireless File Manager app has gone free
There are many file manager apps that you can use on your iPhone and iPad, but today we are going to tell you one app “Briefcase Pro” that comes with many great features along with File Manager.
Briefcase Pro features
- You can import files to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch from Windows and Mac, and use it like Wireless flash drive
- Briefcase Pro also allows to download and upload files from other cloud drive services, like Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive etc.
- Share files directly from Briefcase Pro
- Comes with password protection feature
- It supports almost all document format; PDF, Microsoft Office, iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
- Briefcase Pro also supports all common image formats, Audios, and videos
Briefcase Pro app can be used on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with iOS 7.0 or later version.
How to import files Wirelessly from Mac and Windows using Briefcase Pro app
- Make sure, your computer and your iPhone/iPad or iPod Touch is connected to the same WiFi network
- Launch Briefcase Pro app on your iPhone
- Tap on the Menu iCon (located at the top left corner under app)
- Tap on WiFi
- Now you will get a url
- Open the URL on your Computer’s internet browser
- Click on Upload Files to transfer file to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Once File is uploaded, it will appear in Briefcase Pro. You can view or manage files click on Briefcase Menu options, and tap on All Files
Pricing and offer
Brief Case pro usually cost $2.99, but it has gone free for a limited time. So you can download it now for free.