AliExpress is one of the best solutions to import items from international stores. If you are looking for Xiaomi, LeTV or other Chinese Smartphones, AliExpress delivers around the world. They sell Smartphones’/tablets’ accessories and parts at the lowest price compared to other stores. You can look for the best price as there are so many sellers who sell the same item various price. Along with gadgets, they sell other items as well, like Clothes, Shoes, Jewelry and much more.
AliExpress and your Credit card / Payment Information
If you are a new user, you may face trouble, but it’s simple. AliExpress doesn’t store your card detail if you don’t want them to do so. You can buy any product providing your card detail, and that will be one-time purchase only. Whenever you want to order something, you will have to provide your credit card detail. However, AliExpress asks you if you want to store the card detail while making payment. If you check that box, your card detail will be stored, and next time when you buy anything, it will not ask you to put the card detail as long as you don’t wish to use another card.
How to Remove Credit Card detail or Payment Information from AliExpress
This feature has been added for user’s benefit to make the payment easily, but some of them are too sensitive about such things. So they may want to remove the Credit Card if they have added mistakenly. If you visit AliExpress.Com, you will not find any option that can help you remove Payment Information. Follow these steps to do so;
- Visit this link; https://intl.alipay.com/user/queryUserBindCard.htm
- You will be asked to log in to your Aliexpress account with your ID and Password, so please log in to get the options
- Last 4 digits of your card and your Name will appear there, Click on Remove button now
- One Popup window will appear to confirm if you really want to remove, Confirm clicking on Remove again
You are done!
How to Deactivate AliExpress Account
Removing the card detail will not affect your account, and you can continue shopping the way you used to. However, if you want to deactivate your account, this can be done as well. You need to follow these steps to do so;
Note : Before you go ahead to delete your account, please read carefully all the information given there. You should know what will happen to all ongoing transactions and Payment that you have already made.
- Visit AliExpress website, and log in to your account
- Hover the mouse on your name/username, and click on My AliExpress
- Now you will be on another page, Click on Account Settings (appears in menu bar)
- Under My Personal Information, Click on Edit Member Profile
- Now Click on Deactivate My Account
- Now you will get a new page where you need to fill your user ID/email address, Type Deactivate My Account in the other box where mentioned, mention the reason for account closure and proceed